Purplx Technology Serviceswas established in January of 2008 as a Limited Liability Company, focused on providing small business and home users with audio, video and computer technology services. With over 12 years of experience in personal computer, server and software development, the company mission is to provide the central New Orleans neighborhood community with reliable and affordable technology services.
Purplx believes in providing its clients with a single source for technology needs, as the future of home computer and audio systems continues to integrate together more tightly.
Purplx currently works with existing clients with the systems that they have. New systems recommended are HP desktops, workstations, and printers due to HP’s quality and ease of access in terms of repair parts and support documentation.
- Computer Systems (Notebooks, Desktops, Workstations, Servers, etc.)
- Software (Operating Systems, Office Suites, Security, Utilities, etc.)
- Hardware (Hard Drives, Optical Drives, Add On Cards, etc.)
- Networking (Routers, Switches, NAS, etc.)
- Hewlett-Packard and Lenovo Desktops, workstations, servers
- Hewlett-Packard, Epson and Canon printers
The services offered by the company include, but are not limited to the following:
- Web Site and E-Mail Services and Support
- Computer Help Desk Services and Support
- Computer Repair, Installation, Configuration and Support
- Software Installation, Configuration and Support
- Hardware Installation, Configuration and Support
- Network Installation, Configuration and Support
- Audio and Video (Receivers, Speakers, Video Players, Media Centers, etc)
- Pre-Wiring of Networks, Audio and Video Systems
- HP Services - Computer and Printer repair and configuration
End to end computer services are marketed to small businesses customers.
The company provides support to small businesses during business hours, and after hours for emergency purposes, with intents to expand to 24x7 support by phone and e-mail.